The West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West

For all those out there who are in Miestas towns.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building Miestas Fort

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lokiju

lokiju

Pranešimų skaičius : 113

Building Miestas Fort Empty
PostSubject: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Hello,
I'd like to explain what we'll do and how we'll do on building Miestas fort.

1. It seems that its worth to build only big forts (read help). Thus we will build only Big Fort in our sector first. Medium and small forts will be build ONLY after we finish big fort!

2. Because we do not want others to take our big fort members of all Miestas towns are invited to start building Big fort as soon as they see it.

3. Please PUT ONLY AMOUNT OF ITEMS IN RESOURCE STOCK THAT IS NEEDED TO BUILD A LEVEL! I know that all of us have many items stored in inventory, but amount of space in resource stock is limited. If we'll have too many items that are not needed to build now - we'll need to destroy them.

4. All members who did not donated $2000 yet - Its your time to do so in fort. If you are not done donating when fort is finished - you'll be asked to leave Miestas town. Please inform about your donations me (lokiju).

5. .... more to come when needed Smile

P.s.: if you can - please take over the big fort in sector south (down) of us> This way we will slow down our enemy fort development Smile
Back to top Go down
Glemb

Pranešimų skaičius : 21

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 am

Heh....just got attacked by aidswater creek people & got knockout.
Are they trying to take pre-emptive action?
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 am

It might be ... but it has no meaning as even being ko you can start a fort if you have rights
Back to top Go down
Glemb

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 am

World 1 is up now!! No one is claiming the big fort yet...

Oh crap, you need 80 energy to start building fort Sad I'm a little bit short. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Np, we've got it and 2 more Smile
Back to top Go down
steviefazz

Pranešimų skaičius : 4

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Did anybody notice the Manor House?
Back to top Go down
Phisen

Phisen

Pranešimų skaičius : 10

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 pm

What skills do I need for my new left hand weapon?
Back to top Go down
http://phisen.dragonadopters.com/dragon_103516
Glemb

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Manor House = the old "building the fort" job. Same requirement, same reward (confederate flag)

Left hand weapon is calculated differently from duelling weapon i think. It only works for fort battle.
Back to top Go down
chabik

PostSubject: forst   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:06 am

i cant donate money to the fort or suppies...i click on a fort and it says a guard stops me

also, we are behind the enemy forts by about 200 points...and i didnt see meistas 2 on any of the lists for towns in a fort
Back to top Go down
Glemb

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:25 am

Boss, do you think we (active players) should move to Miestas town with fort; so that we can support and help build our big fort quicker?
Back to top Go down
Glemb

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:27 am

chabik wrote:
i cant donate money to the fort or suppies...i click on a fort and it says a guard stops me

also, we are behind the enemy forts by about 200 points...and i didnt see meistas 2 on any of the lists for towns in a fort

I think alliance can only be among forts. So if Miestas2 hasnt own a fort yet, you can not donate to our fort.
Back to top Go down
chabik

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 am

if you click on a fort, it shows all the towns listed in that fort...i dont see our town in any..but i cant "build" the fort cause its already being built...we just screwed out of the fort stuff?
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 am

Right now please everyone stay in the towns you are in. We still dont know how many forts we have or are still founding Smile
This situation will clear up soon.

Right now we will build just 3 forts:
1. Big in our sector
2. Big in east sector
3. Medium in our sector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building Miestas Fort   Building Miestas Fort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building Miestas Fort
Page 1 of 1