The West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West

For all those out there who are in Miestas towns.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am leaving this family

Go down 
+3
Druid Knight
Tonti
Bat Masterson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bat Masterson

Pranešimų skaičius : 26

I am leaving this family Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 am

I don't see much activity from this thread and our town forum is ABSOLUTELY DEAD.......

I have been under constant attack every since I arrived in this family, and to date have received NO SUPPORT what-so ever...

SO I AM OUT OF HERE....

Forum manager please remove my name from this. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tonti

Pranešimų skaičius : 11

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Who attack you? What town were you?
Back to top Go down
Druid Knight

Pranešimų skaičius : 14

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:12 pm

???????????

This sucks. let us know who's attacking you.
Back to top Go down
Andialen

Pranešimų skaičius : 1

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 am

No need to worry. At first, this guy only brings problems. He is the one, who literally destroyed Abandon hope union, the strongest union of towns in the beginning of the game.
At second, he posted it on town forum. He was attacked twice, one time at 2 PM (he posted first post) and second time at 6 PM (he posted second post and was very angry, because he was knocked out.
What does that mean? He was attacked and because he gave attacker a lot of money or exp, he was attacked second time. It is his fault for not going to sleep, when he was injured.
Forums are not very lively, but that is not necessary. There are other ways, like sending lettler to town leaders etc. Town is for helping you, not for solving your problems.
Back to top Go down
Phisen

Phisen

Pranešimų skaičius : 10

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:45 pm

So that's why he trashed his post scratch
Back to top Go down
http://phisen.dragonadopters.com/dragon_103516
sheriff koohyar

Pranešimų skaičius : 32

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 am

i am leaving this family too.
but i am not going to another city cuze i am leaving this game. its so boring in front of other online games.
sorry guys. hope to see all of you in other games bye.
sheriff koohyar
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Pranešimų skaičius : 3

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:35 pm

aww good luck man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving this family   I am leaving this family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving this family
Page 1 of 1