The West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West

For all those out there who are in Miestas towns.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player activity or lack of

Go down 
+6
Tonti
Druid Knight
Andimal
Akitar
lokiju
Bat Masterson
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bat Masterson

Pranešimų skaičius : 26

Player activity or lack of Empty
PostSubject: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Wow I am amazed at the lack of activity in this family on this external forum....With more than 300 members and SO FEW even bothering to sign up or register at all.

WHY IS THAT, when it only takes seconds to register and post a little something here to show your actually alive....??????????????
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

Pranešimų skaičius : 113

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Very good question. If anyone know the answer - i'd like to heard about it too.
One of the reasons may be that you dont need to register to read forums. Another one is that the game itself doesnt require much cooperation....
Back to top Go down
Akitar

Pranešimų skaičius : 2

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:14 am

Most people will not bother to check their town forums regularly, but will check mail when they have it. We need to get a mail to everyone in every one of our towns if we want more people to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Andimal

Pranešimų skaičius : 1

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 am

I have just joined, sorry that I took so long to join, I been in the family since Miestas 4, when tabor invited me Smile really glad to fit into the family Smile
Back to top Go down
Bat Masterson

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 am

We should slowly spread the news and exitence of this forum. Mail all players and leap to the second step of activity....
Back to top Go down
Akitar

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:44 am

I was one of the first 20 people ever to join the original miestas. Lokiju convinced me to leave the town I founded and embark on a two day travel to M1.

I joined this external forum as soon as I found out there was one. My first post is above @ 2009-05-25

By far our biggest problem is communication. I dont see why we should delay letting everyone in all the Miestas towns know about this forum, and possibly even making it a requirement. This forum is especially important because it is a general solution to the communication problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bat Masterson

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Very well said.....I agree, the biggest problem in this game is our COMMUNICATION with each other and of course the language barrier.....
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 am

If anyone ready their ingame forums i believe they know about this forum too as it was announced, plus some new info (for example about forts) are posted in town forums with link to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Druid Knight

Pranešimų skaičius : 14

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

you could wipe the in-game forum clean and leave one link to this forum. if someone posts in the in-game forum, delete the post and pm them telling them to repost in this forum.
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 am

Druid Knight wrote:
you could wipe the in-game forum clean and leave one link to this forum. if someone posts in the in-game forum, delete the post and pm them telling them to repost in this forum.

Would you like to take care of this?
Back to top Go down
Druid Knight

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:56 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Druid Knight

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 am

HELLOOOOOO Question Question Question Question (hears nothing but his own echo) guess there is nobody here. hmm?
Back to top Go down
Tonti

Pranešimų skaičius : 11

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 pm

I'm here cheers
Back to top Go down
Druid Knight

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Yay Laughing I'm not alone. It was getting kinda spooky.
Back to top Go down
Glemb

Pranešimų skaičius : 21

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:02 pm

I am here ;p
Back to top Go down
Pokey

Pranešimų skaičius : 1

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:52 am

im here Smile
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Pranešimų skaičius : 3

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Lol i just joined, didnt realized that here is alot better than town forum. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nashy19

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Here's what I posted on my towns forum just now.

Quote :
We need people to establish themselves as town members so you don't
have to pick people at random (like me), I could have been sent here to
cause chaos.

Since I've been here I haven't received any circulars, fort alerts are
left on the forums which will lead to worse turnouts. I suggest a
system where the emperor (lokiju I presume) can send a message out to
the town leaders and they send a circular to the towns members.

With organisation like that I think it would be fairly easy for us to control the north-west corner.

I'm willing to help improve communication/organisation. If you want me too I'll start by cleaning up the town forums, making things like this forum easier to find and changing the duelling report system to get people talking.

Feedback needed.
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:14 pm

That would be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player activity or lack of   Player activity or lack of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player activity or lack of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The West :: Town News-
Jump to: