The West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West

For all those out there who are in Miestas towns.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miestas11

Go down 
5 posters

Where should Miestas11 be build?
W (left sector)
Miestas11 Vote_lcap42%Miestas11 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
SW (down left - Rock Ridge)
Miestas11 Vote_lcap25%Miestas11 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
S (down - Southfork)
Miestas11 Vote_lcap25%Miestas11 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
SE (down right)
Miestas11 Vote_lcap0%Miestas11 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
E (right sector)
Miestas11 Vote_lcap8%Miestas11 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
lokiju

lokiju

Pranešimų skaičius : 113

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 am

Hi,
Miestas10 is the last town in our sector. All other towns will be developed in our neighboring sectors.

Please give your opinion on where should we establish new towns:

W - MIESTAS - E
SW - S - SE

lokiju
Back to top Go down
tabor

Pranešimų skaičius : 5

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm

i think also we should not put on our front page we are part of miestas in another place. let 11-20 look like they are part of there own, because our front page is a place for enemys to find all our towns easly
Back to top Go down
Bat Masterson

Pranešimų skaičius : 26

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Our immediate short term goal is too rule the square we are in right now. So until forts are actually released why don't we concentrate on our home square. After securing our forts and they are fully in our control then we can branch out and capture other forts and areas. Preparing ourselves with the RIGHT STUFF and lots of monies in our bank allows us to fully fund forts very quickly. By careful hoarding of the necessary supplies we can get the jump on all our competition.

The necessary items to gather and tons of CASH will quickly put us on top of our Continent.....

I am not saying stop expansion all I am suggesting is limit it and at the same time get some kind of inventory system going.....

WHO HAS WHAT for goods like, stone, wood, silver, iron, etc.

As for where to go for the number 11 town all I can say is lets take ALL the squares around us......lol
Back to top Go down
Bat Masterson

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:35 pm

I am heading for number 10 town to help them build up and they will need donators as well as good builders.....
Back to top Go down
tabor

Pranešimų skaičius : 5

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 pm

I do agree. we need an inventory system. Me the only thing i really can help with is wood. Im 100% dueler. I chose this path for the reason miestas needed more duelers. I can however make a lot of cash still, but i need duelers from town to duel me for the exps , and tko me to get the exps so i can put on my work clothes to get the money. i find that i dont last long out of my dueling clothes. I have a lot of what it takes to pie iss people off when it comes to the duels. so the minute they get there shot on me out of duel clothes < I get hammered by them
Back to top Go down
Bat Masterson

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 pm

We all have our role in this FAMILY. We need duellers especially, it's always good to have an ARMY of duellers.....
Back to top Go down
Bat Masterson

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:49 pm

I was thinking of setting up a system where we have a list of all of our players. Who our duellers, our builders, our financiers etc....and where they are located...
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:35 am

I was thinking of removing our town names from town description too. As tabor thinks too about this - i'll tell to remove them Smile

As of list of duelers, builders - it would be interesting to see, but i dont imagine how it can be done as some people call themselves builders but have under 200 labor points Smile the same is with duelers. Money makers - everyone is expected to donate money for town development. We still have people who havent donated $2k yet - we can ask them to donate at any time, plus i could do some recruiting - we'd get another $100k easily.
Back to top Go down
Druid Knight

Pranešimų skaičius : 14

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:11 am

I'd like to see us head over to Rock Ridge territory and take them out. Seeing how most of the attacks we receive comes from them.
Back to top Go down
Bat Masterson

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 pm

lokiju wrote:
I was thinking of removing our town names from town description too. As tabor thinks too about this - i'll tell to remove them Smile

As of list of duelers, builders - it would be interesting to see, but i dont imagine how it can be done as some people call themselves builders but have under 200 labor points Smile the same is with duelers. Money makers - everyone is expected to donate money for town development. We still have people who havent donated $2k yet - we can ask them to donate at any time, plus i could do some recruiting - we'd get another $100k easily.

I have a total list of all our players, builders, duellers etc.
Back to top Go down
steviefazz

Pranešimų skaičius : 4

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 am

So where whats up with M11? I know the forts just started and everybody is concerned with that that I'd like it if we could get the new town going. Our best builders are working on forts but how about the other builders? I have cash to spare and would be happy to throw it all at a new town. I'll even build.
Back to top Go down
lokiju

lokiju

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm

steviefazz wrote:
So where whats up with M11? I know the forts just started and everybody is concerned with that that I'd like it if we could get the new town going. Our best builders are working on forts but how about the other builders? I have cash to spare and would be happy to throw it all at a new town. I'll even build.

All new town developments are put on hold. One of the reasons is that our main builders are working on forts. But the main reason is that there arent people to live in new towns. We wont be building many ghost towns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miestas11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miestas11   Miestas11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miestas11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The West :: Building-
Jump to: